Adding logos and customised images is only available on our paid plans. Basic account owners won't see these options.
You can brand your group by changing the logo and banner images that display at the top of your group screen. Only account administrators can add/change logos and images.
- Go to web admin.
- In 'Groups' click on the title of the group you wish to customise.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to upload your images.
Please ensure you own the rights to any images you choose, or find a royalty-free image to display, otherwise you could incur a charge. We recommend Unsplash.
Image specifications - Logo
- Round logo
- JPG or PNG (png will offer better quality)
- Recommended size: 250x250px
- Minimum size:112x112px
Image specifications - Header background
- Good quality landscape picture
- Recommended size: 1760px (width) by 276px (height)
- Minimum size: 880px (width) by 138px (height)
You can reposition your background header image for web and mobile app versions.
For best results
Your logo will appear on a white background, if it’s uploaded with a transparent background. We recommend uploading an image with a background or using text/image with a strong contrast to prevent it from being blended in with the white space.
Round logos look best, however, if you don’t have one, you can use zoom to cut it to round shape.
Check the placement and display of your images on mobile and desktop before going live with your group.