Account administrators have access to analytics reports for the groups on their accounts. These break down activities by individual members. The data provided includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Job title and organisation
- The date you joined Guild
- The date you joined this particular group in Guild
- How much of your profile is complete
- Whether you have downloaded the mobile app
- The number of messages you have sent and read within a specific group
- The number of direct messages you have sent and received across the whole of Guild
- The number of applauds you have acquired across the whole Guild
- The number of groups you’re in within that account
- The number of groups you’re in across Guild as a whole.
- Content, date and time for all messages you have sent within groups on that specific account (the content of direct messages is always confidential)
Administrators may share some of this data with group hosts or others within their organisation in line with their privacy policies.
For more information, see What information is available to the hosts of the groups I’m in?