Registering for Guild automatically gives you a Basic account with the ability to host one group with up to 100 members.
To create your group on a Basic plan
- Open the main menu and tap 'Groups'
- Tap the '+' pink icon next to the 'Groups' title if you're on desktop or tap the 'New group' pink button at the bottom of the screen if you're on your mobile app.
- Add a group name and decide whether you want your group to be discoverable (searchable)
- Tap 'Create'
- You'll see your group home screen with prompts to get you started.
You can customise your group settings to create a better experience for your members.
To create a group on a Paid plan
If you're an account owner or administrator, following the steps above will automatically create a new group within your paid account.
- Go to the web admin
- Click '+ new group'
- Enter the name of the group and choose whether you want it to be discoverable (these options can be changed later)
- Click 'Create group'
- Click the name of the group to start customising the settings.