Registering for Guild automatically gives you a Basic account with the ability to host one group with up to 100 members.
To create your group on a Basic plan
- Open the main menu and tap 'Groups'
- Tap the three-dot menu to the right of the 'Groups' title
- Tap 'New group' (you can also tap 'New group' at the bottom of the screen)
- Add a group name and decide whether you want your group to be discoverable (searchable)
- Tap 'Create'
- You'll see your group home screen with prompts to get you started.
You can customise your group settings to create a better experience for your members.
To create a group on a Paid plan
If you're an account owner or administrator, following the steps above will automatically create a new group within your paid account.
- Go to the web admin
- Click '+ new group'
- Enter the name of the group and choose whether you want it to be discoverable (these options can be changed later)
- Click 'Create group'
- Click the name of the group to start customising the settings.
If you'd like anyone from your Team to have access to the admin panel and be able to create groups under your paid plan, make sure to add them to your account administrators first.