Administrators and hosts can create breakout rooms in the video rooms.
- Join the video room
- Tap the 'People' button on the navigation at the bottom of the screen
- Tap 'Breakout groups'
- You can choose the number of groups and how you'd like to assign people
- Tap 'End' to end the breakout sessions.
While you're in the breakout room hosts can:
- Move people between Breakout Groups
- Switch cameras and mics off (but not on)
- Join and leave any Breakout Group
- Broadcast a message in chat to all breakout rooms
- Go “On Stage” and broadcast an audio message to all Breakout Groups
- End sessions for everyone and bring them back in to the main video room
Each Breakout Group gets its own chat box, which is exclusive to the room for the duration of your meeting.
When you end a breakout session members will need to actively leave to return to the main video room. Their videos and mics are also turned off by default when they return.