Hosts can record video room sessions when using the video room on desktop. You should choose to record to your own device - recording to the cloud will be available soon.
Always ensure you get the permission of your attendees before starting a recording.
To start recording
- Once you're in the video room, tap the 'Record' button, centre bottom of the screen
- Choose what to share. Option three - recording a specific tab in your browser works best.
To stop recording
- Tap the record button again and confirm
- You'll be prompted to save your recording which downloads it to your desktop or device, or retrieve it later
To retrieve a recording
- Hover over the record button and select 'Get recordings'
If you have recordings you've not retrieved a message will be shown every time you access the video room for that group.