Account administrators have access to the analytics for all groups on an account.
- Go to web admin
- Click the analytics tab at the top of the page
- Select from two types of analytics
- Conversation data - all comments posted to your groups, ordered by group name and thread title, with the author and a timestamp.
- User and engagement data - stats related to your group members, including the number of messages sent and received, their last log in time and email addresses.
- You'll be sent an email with a link to download the different types of report. The link remains live for 24 hours.
Video guide: Accessing analytics data
Video guide: User and engagement data
Video guide: Conversation data