To remove someone from within the app (Hosts and moderators)
- Open the group home screen
- Tap 'Members' in the banner at the top of the screen
- Search or scroll through the list to find the member you wish to remove
- Tap the three dot menu to the right of their name and tap 'Remove member'
To remove someone from within web admin (Administrators)
- Go to the web admin
- On the 'Groups' screen, click the name of the group
- Click the 'Group members' tab at the top of the screen
- Find the member you wish to remove and tap the 'Remove' button
Please note that removing someone from your group does not block them. If they have a direct private link to the group they will be able to re-enter (if they come via a directory link you'll be able to refuse their request to join).