- In the main menu, tap 'Settings' (the cog icon) and select 'Email and notifications'
- You'll see ‘General notifications’ at the top of the screen and ‘Pause all notifications’ and ‘Group notification settings’ underneath. You can adjust your preferences by enabling/disabling the following options:
- Daily digests - sent via email at 6:00 a.m. GMT each day (except weekends) showing everything you haven't read in the previous 24 hours
- Visibility boost - Important messages your group host chooses to also send as an email
- Direct messages - mobile notifications and hourly email reminder
Pause all notifications
- This allows you to silence the Guild app until a specified date and time. You can select 1h, until 5pm or a custom time/date option.
Group notification settings
- Mute this group - muting the group will disable all personal and non-personal notifications as well as activity counters. The group will be greyed out and moved to the bottom of your group list. You will still receive notifications about the conversations you are following.
- Notifications about you - you’ll be notified through selected options about events within this group that directly involve you - like mentions, applause, and replies.
- New conversations - you’ll be notified about all new conversations within the group and you’ll be able to follow them. You can also turn them off.
- Other group notifications - you can enable notifications about everything else that happens in this group - like new comments, polls, events, and new joiners.