Only hosts, moderators and administrators can add events to a group.
You and your members can access event listings from the “Events” navigation button at the top of the group home page, below the header image. The navigation button's counter shows how many events are coming up; it doesn't include past events.
To add an event:
- Go to the group home screen
- Tap on the "+" pink button (bottom right corner)
- Select ‘New event’
- Complete the details. You can use @mentions and include links in your descriptive text.
- If you wish to send details of your event as an email as well as publishing it to the calendar, make sure the visibility boost button is switched to green
- When you're happy, tap 'Create' to publish the event
Group members will be able to see your calendar of events when they tap the 'Events' navigation button. Upcoming events will be listed in date order. Past events will be greyed out and moved down the page.
See our guide to adding events to your group