If you were invited to join a specific group on Guild, follow the link you received to join and start participating.
To find discoverable groups
Visit the Directory - go to https://guild.co/groups. You can browse the list or use the search box at the top of the screen to enter keywords and find topics of interest.
From within the app
- In the main menu, tap 'Groups'
- Tap 'Discover' at the top of the screen
- Enter key words into the search bar to find topics of interest
- Tap the group name to see the information page
- Tap 'Request to join'. The group host will be notified.
Hosts have the final say on whether to accept you into the group. They may contact you to ask for more information about your interest in the topic. Having a complete profile can be helpful to hosts.
When you're accepted into a group it will appear in the 'Groups' section.