Discoverable groups will have their own landing page on the Guild directory where users can 'Request to join'.
You can use the URL of this page in your emails and on social media to promote your group or send out mass invites where you want to retain control over who has access to the group.
Once your group is set up and you have made it discoverable, you can find the landing page URL in two ways:
- Go to web admin
- In 'Groups' click on the name of your group
- Under 'Group discoverability' if the switch is green (i.e. the group is discoverable) you'll see the group landing page URL displayed.
Hosts, moderators and members:
- Go to the group home screen
- Tap 'Invite to group'
- Select 'Copy public page link'
- Copy and paste as required
You can also find the URL by going to the Guild directory, searching for your group and copying the URL directly.