Account administrators can use the bulk email function to quickly invite large numbers of members to group.
To bulk invite:
- Go to web admin
- Click 'Invitations' at the top of your screen
- Click 'invite by email'
- Add the email address of your contacts, with a space, comma or line break between each
- Select the group you're inviting them to from the drop down list
- Click 'send invitations'
Hosts and moderators can also invite via email, although they'll need to add each recipient individually.
- Open the main menu and tap 'Groups'
- Tap the name of the group you're inviting people to join to open the group home screen
- Tap 'Invite to Group' below the banner at the top of the screen
- Select 'Email invite'
- Enter the recipient's first and last name, and their email address.
- Click 'Add another' to create further invites or 'next' to preview the email
- Click 'send' in the top right corner.
- Email invites can only be accepted by someone who uses the same email address to create an account or log in to Guild which makes them very secure.
- We recommend not sending more than 200 invites in a batch as it can slow the system significantly. Also note that emails are sent from Guild so they may not be recognised as from you.
- Administrators can see the status of all bulk email invites within the 'Invites' section of web admin, and can choose to resend or revoke invites based on their status.