If you joined Guild in response to a specific invite, following the link you were sent will take you directly to the group.
However, you can also explore our public groups by searching for topics of interest and requesting to join.
There are two ways to find public groups on Guild.
Visit the Directory - go to https://guild.co/groups. You can browse the list or use the search box at the top of the screen to enter keywords and find topics of interest.
From within the app
- In the main menu, tap 'Groups'
- Tap 'Discover' at the top of the screen
- Enter key words into the search bar to find topics of interest
- Tap the group name to see the information page
- Tap 'Request to join'. The group host will be notified.
Hosts have the final say on whether to accept you into the group, and they may contact you to ask for more information about your interest in the topic.
When you're accept into a group it will appear in the 'Groups' section of the app.