No, there is a full web version so you can use it as a web app which can be better if you are at your desk, or laptop, where you can type more quickly. The admin dashboard is also web-based.
Articles in this section
- What is the Guild Charter?
- Does Guild require any plugins to work on the web or mobile?
- Does Guild have a means to integrate with systems like Office 365 or CRM platforms like Dynamics 365?
- Which browser formats are supported by the web version?
- Is Guild purely a mobile app?
- Do I have to answer all of the questions during the signup process?
- How do I download the app?
- How do I set up a new guild?
- I’ve received the email warning that I’m about to be invited into a guild, but I haven’t received my invitation yet. What do I do?
- How do I make a Guild profile?