Click on your guild header, scroll down to the member list, and click ‘remove member’ next to the member in question. Nice and painfree.
Articles in this section
- What privileges do I have as an Account Admins beyond those of a Host?
- Can Account Admins see the conversations within groups they manage?
- Can groups (guilds) have multiple hosts?
- Do all guilds (groups) have to have a host?
- Is it possible to mass invite people to my guild?
- When I send an invite, does it look like it comes from Guild or from me?
- Can I edit and delete other people’s messages?
- Can someone I’ve removed re-join my group?
- How do I remove a member?
- How do I edit my guild?